Start the year off right by creating a DIY Sequin Etch a Sketch! With a short list of supplies and a few easy steps, you can create your own holiday decor design that can be used for any occasion!
Plywood sheet (pre cut to desired size)
Staple Gun (staples)
Multi Direction two tone sequin fabric
STEP BY STEP DIRECTIONS:
1. Spray a layer of spray adhesive on one side of plywood.
2. Lay fabric on entire side pressing fabric to the plywood sheet.
3. Turn board over and staple about 1" away from edge on all boarders.
4. Trim excess fabric.
5. Hang your art on the wall or prop it on a shelf.
6. Make your art using your fingers and imagination!